Adshead, Gladys L.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Gladys Lucy Adshead (1896-1985) was a noted educator, school administrator, and the author of many children's books. The collection consists of correspondence related to production and publishing of her books, and manuscripts.
Elizabeth Orton Jones (1910-2005) was an illustrator and writer of children's books. The collection consists of an oral history interview of Jones conducted in the fall of 2004 by members of the staff of Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries: Linda Long, Dorothy Knaus, and Hannah Dillon. The collection consists of audio cassette tapes, video cassette tapes, and a complete printed and bound transcript of the interview.
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Children and Youth 1
- Children's literature -- Authorship 1
- Children's literature, American -- Authorship 1
- Correspondence 1
- Crotched Mountain (Rehabilitation center) 1
- Fine Arts 1
- Illustrated children's books -- United States 1
- Interviews 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Oral histories 1
- Teachers -- United States 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century -- Interviews 1
- Women illustrators -- United States -- Interviews 1 + ∧ less