Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Dudley Dean McGaughy (1906-1986), a prolific writer of pulp westerns who published over 100 books during his lifetime, was represented by the Lenniger Literary Agency. Collection includes manuscripts and correspondence.
Charles C. Patch was an author of short stories, articles, jingles, poems, and books, including a historical article about the cowboy George Fletcher, titled "Negro Cowboy." The collection (1936-1970) contains correspondence, manuscripts, tearsheets, notes and research, and biographical material.
Russell Tinsley was a journalist, the first outdoor editor of Austin American Statesman newspaper, a photographer, and author of eleven books on hunting, fishing and taxidermy. The collection contains correspondence, manuscripts, and royalty information.
- Correspondence 4
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- Literature 3
- Authors and publishers -- Correspondence 2
- Short stories 2
- Western stories 2
- Western stories -- Authorship 2
- African American cowboys -- Oregon -- Pendleton 1
- African American rodeo performers -- Oregon -- Pendleton 1
- Alaska 1
- Arts and Humanities 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Authors, American -- Oregon 1
- Children's literature 1
- Cowboys in literature 1
- Editors -- United States 1
- Fishing -- United States 1
- Hunting -- United States 1
- Journalism 1 + ∧ less