Lane, Joseph, 1801-1881
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Josiah Burnett of Eagle Creek, Oregon, worked in mining, survey work, and farming. The collection (1852-1874) contains correspondence regarding family, mining, and politics, and also contains articles of incorporation of Oregon businesses.
Nina L. Faubion (1884-1945) was a writer, artist, and amateur mycologist, and also worked as secretary to her father, Senator (and also Mayor) Harry Lane of Oregon. The collection (1887-1938) contains Faubion correspondence and an unpublished manuscript, as well as Harry Lane correspondence and a scrapbook.
Joseph Lane (1801-1881) was an active Oregonian politician serving as Governor and Oregon's first Senator. The Joseph Lane papers include diaries, correspondence, legal documents, newspaper clippings, a draft of Nina Lane Faubion’s biography of Lane, and photographs.
- Oregon 2
- African Americans 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Business enterprises -- Oregon 1
- California -- Politics and government -- 1850-1950 1
- Diaries 1
- Eagle Creek (Or.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Farmers -- Oregon 1
- Governors -- Oregon 1
- Indians of North America -- Relocation -- Oregon 1
- Jackson County (Or.) -- Politics and government -- 19th century 1
- Legislators -- Oregon 1
- Mayors -- Oregon -- Portland 1
- Miners -- Oregon 1
- Mines and Mineral Resources 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Oregon. 1
- Mycologists -- Oregon 1
- Native Americans 1
- Oregon -- Politics and government 1 + ∧ less