Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Dean Collins papers
Dean Collins (1887-1969) was an Oregon journalist, writer and poet. The collection includes manuscripts, scrapbooks and memorabilia covering Collins' writing career as well as family correspondence and some financial records.
Grace E. Hall papers
Grace E. Hall (?-1939) was a journalist, author, and poet. Collection consists of manuscripts of her books, articles, speeches, vignettes, poetry, clippings, and miscellaneous items.
Edward John Hanzlik papers
Edward John Hanzlik (1886-1959) was a graduate of the University of Washington College of Forestry, 1912 and spent most of his career in the Pacific Northwest in the field of forest management. The collection contains field diaries, articles, an account book, Xi Sigma Pi correspondence, and photographs.
Donald R. Holm papers
Don Holmald (d. 2002) was a staff writer for The Oregonian and author of novels, novelettes, company histories, short stories, and articles. The collection includes manuscripts, correspondence, published material, newspaper material, and memorabilia.
Ben Hur Lampman papers
Charles C. Patch papers
Charles C. Patch was an author of short stories, articles, jingles, poems, and books, including a historical article about the cowboy George Fletcher, titled "Negro Cowboy." The collection (1936-1970) contains correspondence, manuscripts, tearsheets, notes and research, and biographical material.
Marcus W. Robbins papers
- Photographs 6
- Authors, American -- 20th century 5
- Manuscripts for publication 5
- Authors, American -- Oregon 3
- Clippings 3
- Journalism 3
- Poets, American -- Oregon 3
- American literature -- Authorship 2
- Journalists -- Oregon 2
- Oregon 2
- Poetry 2
- Poetry -- Authorship 2
- Poets, American -- 20th century 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- African American cowboys -- Oregon -- Pendleton 1
- African American rodeo performers -- Oregon -- Pendleton 1
- American literature -- Oregon 1
- American newspapers -- Oregon 1
- American newspapers -- Oregon -- Portland 1 + ∧ less