Lewis Investment Company (Portland, Or.)
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Allen and Lewis company was a firm of wholesale grocers that was incorporated in 1897 by John C. Lewis, L. A. Lewis, and F. A. Spencer. The collection contains corporate records including meeting minutes and stock ledgers, as well as stock books and ledgers of subsidiary companies including Glafke-Dixon Co., Douglas Food Stores, Inc., and Consolidated Stores, Inc.
The Junction City Realty Company was a real estate firm associated with Lewis Investment Company. The collection contains corporate records including stockholder's meeting minutes and a stock book.
Leland Land Company was a real estate company associated with the Lewis Investment Co. The records include minute books, a journal, a ledger, and real estate books.
Lewis Investment Company of Portland, Oregon was a real estate firm incorporated in 1909 by John C. Lewis, L. A. Lewis, and Robert W. Lewis. Collection contains corporate records including Board of Director's, stockholder’s, and Executive Committee minutes, cash books, journals, ledgers, balances and reports, and correspondence.